“HAMP PROGRAM IS ENDING SOON: YOU SHOULD FILE A MODIFICATION APPLICATION (Right Now) TO PROTECT YOUR RIGHTS”, says Roy Jimenez
WE PERFORM BLOOMBERG QUIET TITLE AUDITS , WE ARE:
- Bloomberg Examiners Auditors: means we examine your mortgage for mortgage violations.
- We can help you in your foreclosure action: file a complaint against your bank.
- Were you denied a loan modification: We can help you with filing an appeal.
- Have problems with your bank loan modification, taking to long, bank lost your papers: We can help you file a Federal Complaint against your bank via the CFPB Consumer Finance Protection Bureau.
- You got a loan modification, but don’t like the terms: file a complaint against your bank.
- You are underwater and your bank turned you down for a modification: We can help you file an appeal and complaint against your bank, interest rate and payments too HIGH. We can help you with your appeal, DTI Report, LTV Report and NPV Reports.
- We are mortgage reverse discrimination advocates: We can help you!
YOU Have THE Power of an APPEAL if you were denied a loan modification, charge off when you were in a modification process, reinstatement when you could have had, a modification!
WE CAN HELP YOU: ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS EMAIL US: THE PHONE CALL is FREE!
Send us a email, tell us your situation, how many months late you are, how many times you we turned down, your address and that’s it!
SIMPLE: EMAIL TO: firstname.lastname@example.org 24 hour response: well tell you your best option: its a free evaluation with an expert mortgage examiner, auditor.
WE CAN REFER YOU to a BK or FEDERAL SENIOR LEAD ATTORNEY
” If you try to do this yourself: the bank will win”
“It doesn’t mater what your collection department tells you: they work for the investor who’s foreclosing on your home”
As Forensic Securitization Mortgage Auditors, we are hired guns that produce reports for homeowners, like;
- File research reports for mortgage audits, TRO , LisPendens and mortgage federal complaints against your bank for mortgage discrimination: Quite Claim Lawsuit.
- We file appeal reports for loan modification application, gets your denial; reviewed under the Department of Justice program guidelines.
- We produce underwater value reports to help establish your LTV Loan to Value Report.
- We produce DTI Debit to Income Reports, to show you are qualified for a loan modification claim with your bank.
- We Produce NPV Net Present Value Reports, best to have for your loan modification application, states your possible modification terms from the Department of Treasury.
- WE ARE HIRED GUNS, we are not a non profit like NACA or HOPE, we do not work for FREE. We Produce Reports, appeals and research reports for federal complaints by expert attorneys.
NEED HELP TO *PAUSE YOUR FORECLOSURE: CALL 310 309 7972 * Three trial payments required, upon your bank approval. Mortgage denial appeal and CFPB Complaint required.
We will refer you to an attorney to help you workout a modification solution or recommend suing your bank if in California: if California Supreme Court New Court Order allow homeowners to sue their bank for mortgage fraud violations and wrongful foreclosure damages!
HAMP.ME has results: during 2012-2015 filed complaints on behalf of homeowner’s (now friends) against; Bank of America, Wells Fargo, Chase, OCWEN, SPS, Greentree, DITEK, CITI , Nationstar and others.
Our immediate goal is:
- to get you a SPOC Special Point of Contact: not the collection department home retention agent with no name!
- to get assigned the SPOC by the Office of the President of your bank, in one day!
- to have full co-operation and real progress, by both the bank (trustee) and the homeowner every 15 days, until modified!
- to assist you with a qualified processor or forensic mortgage auditor, right now!
- to assist to pause your foreclosure via a federal agency complaint routed to your bank!
- once ALL your required documents are submitted to the bank’s loan modification department: your foreclosure will be paused, giving you time to work out a modification!
- if your previous modification was denied: file a appeal, to get your application reviewed for reconsideration based wrongful bank information and more!
- file an appeal or change of circumstances; to open your file for modification consideration!
- learn your loan modification rights before you file for a loan modification!
- if you are not ready for the above: you are procrastinating, and will loose your home! IT’s that simple!
Do not submit a application unless you plan to win! We will not waste your time, please do not waste ours!
Has your bank & denied you a loan modification: We can help you.
We can assist you in filing a complaint against your bank, appeal a denial of your modification application.
Denied refinance: We can help you.
Have high interest/mortgage payment: We can help you.
Modify your 1st-2nd-HELOC-Ballon: We can help you with a Quiet Title Claim against your bank.
You are behind 2, 12, 24, 36 or 42 months: we can help you! We have been successful with all the above.
File a Complaint against your bank, get your application re-evaluated: We can help you.
Check your NPV value: Click here to see your Net Present Value, do you even know how to do this, 99% of bank employees and the public are included. You can try here; https://checkmynpv.com/
Ask yourself this question: If I don’t know how to file the bank refinance or MHA Loan Modification forms…..how can I expect apply for a successful Loan Modification?
A Loss Mitigation Analysis will be recommended: to determine your LTV Loan to Value Report, DTI Debit to Income Ratio and possible proposed modification terms under the 2014 Final Rules. The Final Rules are the new federal watchdog Committee “CFPB” operating guidelines overseeing the banks as a final result of Department of Justice and 49 States Attorney Generals 2012-2014 mortgage fraud violations and U.S Court judgment’s.
SEE SAMPLE NPV REPORT on right hand Sidebar ———————->
Go to menu for large view of the: NPV Loss Mitigation Report Sample
Senior Case Manager
Think of me as a Slayer, armed with holy water, silver billets and Sharpe wooden sticks: I do not Give UP! Think about it, have you been denied?
I will give you a unique solution on your modification chances:
Simply the truth: “the good… the bad… and the ugly of your mortgage”
– just the truth!
I work directly with Mortgage Brokers, Law Firms, mortgage processors, direct bank mediation together with your bank loan modification department.
You must make a claim to qualify, in time: if you were previously denied a loan modification during 2012-2015: YOU CAN REAPPLY UNDER THE CFPB Consumer Finance Protection Bureau “FINAL RULES” , part of the DOJ Department of Justice 49 States Attorney Generals Settlement agreement with BoA, Wells Fargo, Chase, CITI, Ally & updated 2015 Fannie Mae/Freddie Mac modification rules: all together under the MHA Making Home Affordable, HUD and Department of Treasury 2014 guidelines.
For More Information
For how to fight a denial for loan modification: “What’s my rights”
Call: HELP Desk 310 309 7972 , secure fax 888 908 6344