How to Qualify under the Federal Department of Justice/CFPB 2013 Final Rules.
If you have any 2 federal exemptions bellow: you are qualified to make a claim for loan modification and protection, under the Department of Justice 2013 guidelines!
- Bank Turned You Down Previously in the last 2 years
- Your home value is worth less than the loan balance on your mortgage
- You are late on mortgage payments, 1-3 months or more
- You have a financial or medical hardship, loss of income
- You applied for refinance, bank turn you down
- Current on payments, Interest only or 2nd mortgage or HELC
- In imminent failure situation if your mortgage not modified
If you have applied with your bank for refinance or modification, and is over 30 days into application: “some homeowners wait months to hear back from their bank”: you are qualified to apply under the Department of Justice Loan Mood/CFPB guidelines!
It only takes less than 30 days “sometimes 5-10 days” to get your modification application registered with your bank!
You must file a claim to modify your mortgage under the DOJ 2013 guidelines!
“If your bank turned you down or are 60 days late on your mortgage: you can qualify under the DOJ 2012-2013 CFPB Program Guidelines”
If you have any two or more conditions above; chances are in your favor to qualify your mortgage modification under Federal Lawsuit settlement exemptions.
This is not a refinance or new mortgage application! These exemptions are for homeowners under the 2012 Department of Justice Loan Modification Program Guidelines. Your Loss Mitigation Report can be provided in 24 hrs “free”
All qualified homeowners submitted to: registered, experienced and qualified mortgage processors! You monitor your modification via website reports.
Three important points: how this works:
- “If you don’t modify, you don’t pay a penny, 100% money back ” You pay only for processing professional services; after we process your modification via third party legal agreement & via trust account authorization.
- Via third party legal agreement: you pay for closing cost for professional services when your bank approves your trial modification, estimated 4-5 months in the future!
- Via legal third party agreement: you pay, PRA Principle Reduction for when your bank approves your Principle Reduction, you pay after bank approval!
Call for details on how you can qualify:
213 426 8810
Contact information: 213 426 8810 FAX 888 908 6344
9107 Wilshire Blvd, Ste 450, Beverly Hills, Ca, 90210
Email at: email@example.com
Company Name: HAMP.ME
- DOJ- Department of Justice Loan Modification Program Guidelines
- Underwater Appraisal under HAMP/DOJ Guidelines
- Authorized Loan Modification Processor Broker
- HAMP Loan Modification Program Compliance
- Generate NPV Net Present Value Reports
- HAMP & DOJ Qualification Evaluation
- Notice of Default Notice
- Foreclosure Notice