HAMP , MHA, DOJ, FHA, Alternative
HELP for: Bank Modification Denial Letter
Loss Mitigation, Principle Reduction
File a Complaint against Denial Letter * See Bottom of page! Hardship Letter, Proposed Modification
Check your FREE NPV value: Click here to see your Net Present Value https://checkmynpv.com/
If you don’t know how to file the bank refinance or MHA forms…..how can you apply for a Loan Modification?
HOW HAMP.ME CAN HELP YOU: RIGHT NOW. Our Processors know all the forms and proper application procedures. Upon your complete documents submission: usually loan mortgage applications file in 24 hours! SIMPLE.
SEE SAMPLE NPV REPORT on right hand Sidebar ———————————–>
Go to top menu for: NPV Loss Mitigation Report Sample
Check your FREE NPV value: Click here to see your Net Present Value https://checkmynpv.com/
1. HAMP.ME can provide a pre HAMP Calculation “HAMP Calculator” of income and expenses, hardship, underwater values and current property value to outstanding mortgage balance. Tells you if you have a qualified claim for a loan modification.
2. We can help you file a Federal complaint against your bank, for modification denial, not qualified: but no real reasons given. Reopen review of your application under the CFPB Consumer Finance Protection Bureau or Department of Justice Mortgage Settlement Agreement guidelines.
3. We provide you with professional services and products like: NPV Report, Underwater Property to Mortgage Balance Report. Automated or BPO Desktop Appraisals.
If you apply for a refinance or loan modification with your bank; or in foreclosure: if you not have any of the above information: Chances are you will be denied by your bank!
HAMP.ME can provide Processor Services, with 60 day support. Our services and products include: NPV Net Present Value Reports, underwater comps, NPV automated appraisals:used by your bank to qualify or deny your application, DTI Debt to Income ratios, LTV Loan to Value::: We can generate these reports to represent your interest.
NEWS for August 2013:
- File your Loan Modification Now: any savings will be tax free, 2013.
- Underwater/ mortgage file PRA Principle Reduction Alternative
- Exclusive homeowner ID sign-in, monitor your modification, view progress & latest news on your modification service: at your fingertips!
- Pause Foreclosure
- High End Homes Our Specialty
- Underwater Value Qualifies Under the Department of Justice Guidelines
The Department of Justice 2012 Loan Modification Program Guidelines is now Federal Law! “Principle reduction to end in 2013, file now for tax free capitol gains”
You can qualify under the 2012 Department of Justice guidelines: if on the date of the 2012 DOJ/ 49 States Mortgage Settlement Agreement was signed: and you are in any these situations…you are qualified to make a claim for a HAMP or Alternative loan modification!
- Grossly underwater to your mortgage balance
- Your home mortgage was in imminent failure
- Extreme financial or medical hardship
- Late on your mortgage payments
- Denied a mortgage application
- Your home principle residence
- Lower monthly payments or interest rate
“You must make a claim to qualify, in time: the fiscal cliff will eat your mortgage alive”
The national average PRA Principle Reduction is $69,000: see Principle Reduction in header.
Welcome, as a Senior Case Manager in the Loss Mitigation Analysis Program, Homeowner has direct online e-monitor of your progress during the modification process, including:
- Review of your mortgage if qualified under current 2013 guidelines
- Purchase NPV Reports, loss mitigation reports, DTI & LTV Reports
- Principle reduction comparable values “underwater comps” of your property
- Access to all the reports, forms and 60 days processor assistance.
- All the budget savings and product programs you need, SAVE YOUR MONEY
- Homeowner uploads all required documents for Loan processing, SAVE YOUR MONEY
- If you don’t like your banks offer, file a complaint for review via CFPB Consumer Finance Protection Bureau: gets immediate bank review if qualified and favorable reconsideration!
I’ll help you:
- EMERGENCY PAUSE your foreclosure under HAMP/ DOJ Protection Guidelines
- Qualify/modify your mortgage under the HAMP/Department of Justice Loan Modification Program & Guidelines
- Increase your chances of securing a preliminary HAMP Trial payment approval from your bank
- Shorten process for trial payment process, sooner not later
- Loss Mitigation Analysis, know your options before you apply for HAMP
- 2013 Pending IRS FAQs on Modification: http://www.irs.gov/Individuals/The-Mortgage-Forgiveness-Debt-Relief-Act-and-Debt-Cancellation
Together with our modification processing team; we assist you with all the forms, the required documents, speed lining your modification under the 2012-2013 HAMP/ DOJ or Bank guidelines.
exclusive homeowner ID sign-in, monitor your modification, view progress & latest news on your modification
My name is Roy Jimenez
Senior Case Manager
I will give you a unique solution on your modification chances:
Simply the truth: ”the good… the bad… and the ugly of your mortgage”
- just the truth!
I work directly with Mortgage Brokers, Law Firms and highly qualified mortgage processors under the HAMP/Department of Justice 2012 Loan Modification Program Guidelines.
Home NEWS by: HAMP.ME, 9107 Wilshire Blvd, Ste 450, Beverly Hills, Ca, 90210, 213 426 8810
Using the CheckMyNPV.com Tool in Mortgage Modifications
With the government’s CheckMyNPV tool you can estimate your net present value, which determines whether your lender is likely to approve a mortgage loan modification.
IMPORTANT NPV Net Present Value Report UPDATE: a MUST Read! :
Mortgage servicers and lenders use net present value (NPV) assessments when deciding whether or not to offer you a loan modification. The NPV calculation tends to be confusing to homeowners so the U.S. Treasury Department set up a free online tool to assist you in conducting your own evaluation. Read on to learn more about using the CheckMyNPV.com tool and how it can help you when pursuing a loan modification from your lender.
Understanding the NPV Test
An NPV assessment evaluates whether it is more cost effective for the owner of the loan to provide a borrower with a loan modification under the Home Affordable Modification Program (HAMP) or to foreclose.
What the Servicer Looks at in an NPV Assessment
As part of the NPV assessment, the mortgage servicer takes into account the following:
- the property’s fair market value
- the cost to foreclose, maintain the property, and complete any needed repairs
- the costs to market and sell the property if no one buys it at the foreclosure sale, and
- net sales proceeds.
The expected cash flow from a loan modification is also part of the NPV calculation. The loan servicer will look at a borrower’s income, credit score, and mortgage debt information, including:
- the unpaid principal balance
- the original loan amount
- the remaining term, and
- monthly payment information.
You either pass or fail an NPV test when it comes to loan modifications.
If the test results reveal that a loan modification is NPV positive, then you generally get a loan modification (though this is subject to investor restrictions) because the investor would get a greater return from modifying the mortgage rather than foreclosing. However, if the test results are NPV negative, this means that a foreclosure is more financially beneficial to the investor.
How to Use the CheckMyNPV.com Tool
The NPV model is complicated, however the CheckMyNPV.com website simplifies the analysis by allowing users to input their own information and receive an immediate NPV assessment using the same formula used for HAMP. To conduct a net present value (NPV) evaluation of your situation, go to https://CheckMyNPV.com and select “I’m Ready, let’s begin.”
While the website only provides an estimate of a mortgage servicer’s NPV evaluation, it will give you a good idea of whether or not you qualify for a loan modification.
How to Use the CheckMyNPV.com Tool If You’re Denied a Loan Modification
You can also use the CheckMyNPV.com tool if your mortgage servicer denied you a loan modification due to NPV. Go to the website and enter the NPV input values given in the HAMP Non-Approval Notice received from your mortgage servicer. Then review the outcome provided by CheckMyNPV.com compared to the notice.
If you discover that the servicer used incorrect information in their calculation (such as a significant difference in your gross monthly income or an incorrect property value), you have 30 days to correct any NPV values. Then your servicer is required to re-run the test.
Keep in mind that the results could differ because of variations in input information and other industry-related data. If you get a result that is different that what your mortgage servicer provided, save a copy of the evaluation and call the servicer to discuss the results.
How Can a Foreclosure Be More Beneficial Than a Loan Modification?
You might be wondering how a foreclosure could possibly be more financially beneficial than a loan modification. In many cases, borrowers who are given a loan modification default again at some point in the future and end up in foreclosure anyway. The NPV test takes this into account and estimates the likelihood that the borrower will eventually fall behind in payments again, even if a loan modification is granted. If a borrower is likely to default again, the investor will let the foreclosure proceed since it makes more financial sense to liquidate sooner rather than later.
For More Information
For how to fight a denial for loan modification: “Whats my rights”
Call: I want to appeal my Denial HELP Desk 1 888 426 8810